Victoria Musette C System CBA £2,850 ono

Victoria Musette C System CBA £2,850 ono

Postby Johnathan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

My accordion teacher has a beautiful Victoria Musette 120 bass, 5 row, C System Chromatic Button Accordion for sale. I would buy it myself, but I already have four accordions now and can't justify buying another one.

Victoria accordions were founded in Castelfidardo in 1919, making them the oldest accordion manufacturer in Castelfidardo that has remained in continuous production since its founding. They make top quality instruments.

This Victoria CBA has 4 Bass couplers and 11 treble couplers. The treble couplers show the accordion to have a bassoon reed and a clarinet reed, with a further two reeds tuned one above and one below the clarinet reed to provide a full musette sound. The 5 row button treble keyboard has 82 buttons and a master coupler which is operated by the wrist. Words cannot do this accordion justice. The straps and back pad show little sign of any wear and the accordion is in very good condition, and fully playable. It comes with a durable fabric gig bag. The accordion has a traditional black finish with subtle chrome grilling.

If you would like to see photographs of the accordion I can email them to you if you send me a message including your email address. Otherwise if you would like further information on the accordion please contact

Mrs. Pauline Hardwick. You can email her at granet at btinternet.com (just replace the " at " with an @)
Last edited by Johnathan on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kind regards

Johnathan

Zero Sette Grand Concert Bayan Convertor
Beltuna Euro IV CBA
Hohner Nova 72 CBA
Roland FR1Xb
Joseph Carrel Accordina
Johnathan

Novice
Novice

Re: Victoria Musette C System CBA £2,850 ono

Postby Johnathan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

Please note I have amended the original posting. The treble reeds are a Bassoon reed and a Clarinet reed with full musette, and not a picollo reed as originally stated.
Kind regards

Johnathan

Zero Sette Grand Concert Bayan Convertor
Beltuna Euro IV CBA
Hohner Nova 72 CBA
Roland FR1Xb
Joseph Carrel Accordina
Johnathan

Novice
Novice

Return to Accordions (and accessories) For Sale