Please Visit Accordionweb.com

Talk about anything accordion related here
SteveH
Novice
Novice

Please Visit Accordionweb.com

Post by SteveH » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, Fellow Accordionistas --

I'd like to welcome you all to my blog post, http://www.accordionweb.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, wherein a Senior Citizen of dubious ability recounts his struggles to learn the 'Cordeen at his advanced age....
You might have some fun there....

-- Steve H.

colinm
Expert
Expert

Re: Please Visit Accordionweb.com

Post by colinm » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Hope its not just yo and me steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Colinm, vignoni 37/96 double cassotto, scandalli super vi

Stephen Hawkins
Star
Star

Post by Stephen Hawkins » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Stephen,

I have visited your site and posted a comment.

Glenn
Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Post by Glenn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 am

Nice web pages Steve. I particularly like the entry on accordion injuries.

1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Roland FR8X; 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA

JerryPH
Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Post by JerryPH » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 am

I like the style of your writings, it has a great style and nice mix of humor. I don't like the layout as much, you are kind of limited to the top 3 stories and later on when you have more articles to read, it will make them a bit harder to find, but that may be what you want, so it's ok. You do need more content, though. ;)

In my own personal blog, it just shows the different ways of thinking where my layout and content are concerned, and only now, after about a year, I start to see a very wide and meandering path in my journey. For me, I kind of enjoy looking back and seeing how my life has changed both personally and musically. I find it fun, it's almost like that family photo album that has little meaning to anyone but a few specific people, but for some reason, others drop in and look at a few pages. I don't even have comments enabled on most posts. :)
My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com

SteveH
Novice
Novice

Post by SteveH » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Glenn wrote:Nice web pages Steve. I particularly like the entry on accordion injuries.

Thanks, Glenn! There's a new entry coming next week -- on Accordion Lust! I hope you like it as well!

-- Steve

SteveH
Novice
Novice

Post by SteveH » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 pm

JerryPH wrote:I like the style of your writings, it has a great style and nice mix of humor. I don't like the layout as much, you are kind of limited to the top 3 stories and later on when you have more articles to read, it will make them a bit harder to find, but that may be what you want, so it's ok. You do need more content, though. ;)

In my own personal blog, it just shows the different ways of thinking where my layout and content are concerned, and only now, after about a year, I start to see a very wide and meandering path in my journey. For me, I kind of enjoy looking back and seeing how my life has changed both personally and musically. I find it fun, it's almost like that family photo album that has little meaning to anyone but a few specific people, but for some reason, others drop in and look at a few pages. I don't even have comments enabled on most posts. :)
Thanks, Jerry! I appreciate the comments -- I'm still experimenting with the format, and more content is indeed coming. Look for "Accordion Lust" next week. I hope you like it.

Please share the site with anyone else who might be interested!

SteveH
Novice
Novice

Post by SteveH » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 pm

colinm wrote:Hope its not just yo and me steve

Hi, Colin --
Thanks for your note - nope, I've had people all over the world look at the site, and it's only been up for a week. But you were the first to comment, and I really appreciate that!

Look for a new entry -- "Accordion Lust" next week -- and please let any other interested folks know about the site.

Have a great weekend!

-- Steve

artelagro
Star
Star

Post by artelagro » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:53 am

A suggestion. How about SteveH, JerryPH plus any others add a wee note to their own entry on this forum directing us to their website. After reading the above I had to do a fair bit of searching to find Jerry's link.
Garth

JerryPH
Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Post by JerryPH » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm sorry for making you work hard to find that info, Garth. I've added the link to my signature so anyone that wants to visit can.

I think that the one most important thing to define in a blog is to why it is there and for whom it exists.

In my case, my site is there more for me than anyone else, but I am tickled pink everytime I see the number of new people that have visited each month. If I can put a smile on my face thinking back and remembering an event or something that I went through or learned, that pleases me, and if that same thing puts a smile on another face, I cannot ask for more.
My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com