Hohner Concerto III, pristine, w/backpack style bag

Looking for your first accordion? Upgrading?
Flybd5
Beginner
Beginner

Hohner Concerto III, pristine, w/backpack style bag

Post by Flybd5 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

I have a Hohner Concerto III 72-bass piano accordion for sale, serial number 271567. I bought it at an estate sale as part of a larger lot, thinking I might learn to play, but my hands are not up to the task. :cry:

It is in excellent, pristine condition. It was apparently stored away for a long time and I surmise it was never used, probably by someone in the same situation as me, but more of an optimist. :) Everything works correctly, and it needs no tuning or maintenance. The instrument was tested and inspected by Maestro Daniel Pacitti in Berlin. The result can be see in this video.

Pictures of the instrument can also be seen in my Google Photos album. The Hohner backpack-style gig bag/carry case is brand new, just bought it last week, and is itself worth just over €100.

I am asking €700, or just make me an offer. The asking price includes insured shipping in western Europe. For shipping to other destinations, contact me first.

It really is a beautiful instrument. i'm just too old and my hands are not what they used to be...

Anyanka

Re: Hohner Concerto III, pristine, w/backpack style bag

Post by Anyanka » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:28 am

You might want to post this in the 'For Sale' section rather than the 'Wanted'....