Phillip, did you read and follow the instructions of the included PDF file?PAE61775 wrote:I've also tried to download the Dallape set from the Roland web page. Loaded onto a USB stick, and totally ignored by the Roland. If anyone can advise me on the procedure, I'd be very grateful.
From page 11 of the PDF file:
TO LOAD SOUND SET PROCEED AS FOLLOWS
1. Copy the expansion files downloaded from RCP into a USB memory.
2. Insert the USB memory into the USB port.
TO LOAD THE SOUND SET
1. Press and hold down the [SET] register.
2. Use [◄ PARAM LIST ►] to select “Snd” (Sound).
3. Use [◄ VALUE ►] to select the sound file “002”.
4. Press [ENTER] to confirm your selection.
5. Use [◄ VALUE ►] to select the desired target memory area (1 or 2).
6. Press [ENTER] to load the selected sound file.
7. The display shows “lod” (Load) to indicate that the data is being loaded (this may take 1.5
8. Next, the “don” (Done) message appears to signal that the file was loaded successfully.